Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cure for Bingeing!

Ladies and gentlemen - I have found the cure to bingeing!!!! I am serious folks. Last night I had an incredible urge to binge and do you know what saved the day??

Wait for it, wait for it......

America's Funniest Home Videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a miracle. It took the urge away. I watched AFV for two hours and I was cured. I think all the laughing helped. Now I need to find it on Netflix and watch it religiously.

I'm cured!!!!! Three days down, baby!

5 comments:

Eating With Others said...

Three day's! GREAT JOB!!! You should make a card with the number 5 on it and save it for yourself till you get to 5 days!

I like that show too. It's a good distraction tool.

Anonymous said...

Kara, if you go 5 days, I will make you a special card. How's that?!

kristin said...

Woot woot!! Go Kara!! Keep going!

lisalisa said...

I love AFV! i love that i can watch it with my girls, too! We just laugh and laugh!

Lisa said...

Three days! AFV! Woot!