Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lithium vs. New Job - You Decide.


I found this leaf on the ground today - a perfectly shaped heart. It kind of represents how I've been feeling lately. My heart is full. Full of love, compassion, excitement, normalcy, hope and.... Lithium.

Is it the Lithium or my new rockin' job that is making me feel better?

I don't know.

But deep down there is this scariness about it all. I'm like, things are going so well - what the heck is wrong? When will this come crashing down on me? It's like things are too good to be true...

5 comments:

now.is.now said...

Don't over think it; just keep enjoying :)

I'm happy things are going well!

lisalisa said...

Lithium, huh? Maybe I should give it a try....

licketysplit said...

Just go with it, there doesn't always have to be a catch :) I know that for me, working, especially working in a job where I feel like I'm helping people is the biggest "upper" there is. Glad things are going well!

Anonymous said...

Great leaf!

I think it's normal for depressed people to sort of freak out when they feel "good" or "happy" for more than a few minutes. Like, oh shit, when is the floor just going to drop out from under me? And then I think we subconsciously can screw things up in order to make ourselves happy so that we can go back to what we're familiar with. Don't play the self-fulfilling prophesy game, Kara!

Lithium + new job you like = feeling good and go with it!

Anonymous said...

I meant unhappy not "happy" -- yeah.