Friday, September 18, 2009

Rant/Word Vomit

I'm really angry at Dr. K right now and I need to vent. So bear with me. First of all, she is in effing Hawaii on vacation. The last time I saw her was on September 8th (the day I started my new job) and I'm still not going to see her until the 24th - looooooooooong time. (And she said she was only going to be gone 10 days - 10 days my ass!) I'm pissed at her for being gone - especially while I've been starting a new job. She said that we could e-mail while she was gone if she had wireless at her hotel, but she hasn't e-mailed me once. And what hotels these days don't have wireless or at least some computers with the internet in the lobby? Come on, it's the 21st century! So either she can't e-mail me or she won't e-mail me and either way, even if it's not her fault, I'm mad at her. I'm really doubting that she doesn't have internet - what if she decided that she just didn't want to bother with work e-mails while she was on vacation and broke her promise? Ugh. I'm mad. Mad mad mad. Even if it's not her fault, I'm mad. So I'm sitting in my office, about to burst into tears because of how FAT I am and all I want to do is e-mail Dr. K, but there is no point because she can't/won't respond (I've already tried e-mailing her and no response). Okay, I just have to hang in there until next Thursday when I see her... Ugh, I'm so fat though. What would really make me happy is if I could lose XX pounds and get into Catholic University.

Thanks for listening. I should probably get back to work... or at least get back to looking like I'm working...

4 comments:

Eating With Others said...

They can just take off and have their own lives it's sucks! Been there bought the shirt. Of course mine was only gone for about a week.

Breath, you will be ok. And I will say this some hotels internet sucks so bad it's not even worth it. 15 minut's to get my tickets checked in when I was at a HILTON! Bleah.

And ranting is ok, allowed and encouraged. It makes me feel more sane to see other's do it too.

Asherbie said...

I'm having a rough week, how bout you and I just focus on getting through today for now, alright?

brie said...

i know it sucks, and it does suck that she said she would email and didn't, but if you think of it from her perspective, this is probably on a much needed break from her life! and it's not just cuz she's a therapist - ANYBODY who goes on vacation in hawaii goes specifically for that - A VACATION, a break. that being said, i am sorry that she's unavailable. just realize she's not intentionally upsetting you, probably just resting up from her stressful life. hang in there.

K said...

I'm still having a really hard time. I feel comfortless.