Monday, September 14, 2009

Shocker of the Century

Guess what??!! Yesterday a guy asked for my number!!!! That has N-E-V-E-R happened to me in my whole life - all 25 years of existence! I know him from church so he's not some creepo. I've always been ignored by the opposite sex (or maybe I ignore the opposite sex?...). I'm definitely not ready to date or anything (I've always considered myself undateable), but the fact that a guy asked for my number made me all butterflyish. He's kinda cute too..... Aaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it's scary, but very exciting!!! Just start with a friendship & see where it takes you. That way there's no pressure with the whole "go out on a date" thing. Well, that's my advice anyhoo!

Caitlin said...

that's so fun!!! . . . I love your excitement.

and my 2 cents - enjoy the compliment and flattery, and don't stress about it. easier said than done, I know, but it'd be worth the effort. :)

Eating With Others said...

Ok speaking as a guy, go out with him! Sorry but it's very hard for a guy to ask a girl for her number as well. So take it as HUGE compliment.

And you didn't say if you gave it to him or not.

K said...

Yeah, I gave him my number :)

kristin said...

So cool!! I'm so happy for you! :)

Asherbie said...

So cute! You ARE one gorgeous girl...

now.is.now said...

Aw, you should go on a date with him and just think of it as having fun! (I'm scared of dating too so I get that this is freaky - but you can't just not do things b/c they're freaky.) If he's a nice guy, what's the harm?

lisalisa said...

You gave him your number! Yay! That's awesome that he asked you instead of just getting it from the ward directory haha! Go out with him, just for fun. If nothing else, its a free movie of dinner or whatever....

Telstaar said...

Yay for giving him your number! I'm impressed and I'm also super excited for you!!!

Enjoy it girl!!

xox

simply me said...

exciting!!!

points to him for asking for it.

and points to you for giving it!