Thursday, March 12, 2009

Three Repeat


I haven't been tagged like Brie, but I feel like doing it, so ha, I'm going to:

3 Random Thoughts I've Had Today:

1. I want a Diet Cream Soda from the deli downstairs.  (I had that thought in the middle of therapy.)
2. I have too many boogers in my nose. (Thought that while driving in the car.)
3. I really do love oyster crackers.  (Thought while shoveling in a bowl of chili for dinner.)

3 Good Things That Have Happened Today:

1.  I made plans with a friend to have lunch on Saturday.
2. I memorized all the words to "Love Story" by Taylor Swift (my new favorite singer).  
3. I didn't run out of gas (it was close though, eek).  

3 Bad Things That Have Happened Today:

1. Family Therapy!!!!  My mom came to a therapy session with me for the first time since having this therapist.  Not pretty.
2. An unfulfilling dietitian appointment.  (And NO, I usually don't schedule the T and the D on the same day.) 
3. I ran out of diet orange soda, my new obsession.

3 Things I'm Going to Do Today: (even though it's already 8:45pm)

1. Pick up a friend at the airport. (She doesn't get in until 10pm.)
2. Spend way too much time breaking apart the GRE vocabulary flashcards that are currently in sheets instead of individual cards while watching recorded episodes of ANTM.  
3. Help my madre take the trash and recycling out to the curb - tomorrow's pick-up day!

3 People I Tag:

1. JB
3. PTC

4 comments:

Lisa and Jim said...

I love oyster crackers, too! Sometimes I put them in yogurt. If you're ever down Cincinnati way, you'll get a little bowl of them along with your Cincinnati chili.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me, Kara! I plan on doing this tomorrow!

Standing in the Rain said...

i love t swift. like a little too much. if i were a lesbo, she'd totallly be mine. but since i'm not i REALLY want to hook her up with my little brother who is her age and his name is TAYLOR, too! perfect, right?

oh, and i'm seeing her in concert in May! Yay!

PTC said...

I'll get to it, Kara. My cat is on my arms now and my nephew is here, so not a good time. :)