Tuesday, March 24, 2009

In a Nutshell



Me in a nutshell.  Here's an update:  

  • Only 4 more training sessions to go!  I graduate and become a rape crisis counselor on April 2!
  • I'm taking a break from seeing the dietitian (it's been two weeks since I've seen her).  
  • Of the original 15, only 8 of my relatives are still in town so it's been a little more manageable for me.  Although they did drink all of my orange soda!  Hmph.
  • I hate the GRE!  I've been slacking studying for it this week, but I'm making up for it by studying a lot today. (I'm at the library right now taking a little break.)
  • My new favorite things are thermal tees.
  • I've never really liked wide leg jeans, but today I'm wearing my only pair and I think I'm okay with it.
  • My fingernails are bright red.
  • I've been kind of distancing myself from my therapist lately and I don't know why.  
  • I have the song "Fearless" by Taylor Swift in my head.  
  • I need to get gas today.
  • I love my MAC laptop.  I couldn't live without it.    
  • Today I went to therapy.  After each session, I go to the deli downstairs in her building and buy two Brown's Diet Cream Sodas (you know, one for now and one for later).  I already drank the first one today and I want the second one that's in my car, but I'm at the library and can't drink anything.  :(
  • I need to get back to studying so that's me in a nutshell!

6 comments:

JC said...

I love Taylor Swift

PTC said...

I'm listenin to Martina's new cd!!

Anonymous said...

The library promotes dehydration! Tell it to the world!!

I think you're doing a kickass job studying. Whenever I talk to you you've just studied or you're about to go study.

I can't believe you don't like wide-leg jeans! I ADORE THEM with all my heart and soul.

lisalisa said...

Drank your diet orange soda! Should be a crime!

Maybe i'm the only person who reads your blog who doesnt know this, so i feel kind of stupid for asking, but what is "GRE" ?

K said...

The GRE is a test you have to take to get into grad school. It's the SAT of grad school.

Just Be Real said...

Congrats on soon becoming a Rape Crisis Counselor!!!

Blessings!