Friday, February 13, 2009

Bullsh-t

I had a really lame therapy appointment this morning.  It definitely backfired.  I went in with a specific issue that could have easily been resolved in much less than 45 minutes.  Instead it has blown into a full scale crisis.  I tried calling my T, but that just made everything worse.  So I'm just stuck in this really awful place and I know it's going to drag on for the whole weekend.  I'm angry.  I'm frustrated.  I'm sad.  I'm everything all at once.  

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! 

7 comments:

Tiptoe said...

Kara, I'm sorry that happened. I hate when appts. turn out that way. Is there anything else you can do to make yourself feel better?

Hang in there. Emotions don't last forever, they just feel that way in the moment. ;-)

JC said...

**hugs** hope you feel better soon and this passes quickly..

Just Eat It! said...

I hate appointments like that (sometimes it seems like every other one).

Treat yourself well this evening and do (as my therapist says) a "planned pleasurable activity." Feel better, girl. <3

PTC said...

What happened? Though I guess if you wanted to tell us you would have in the post. Hope you're ok.

Wrapped up in Life said...

Ugh. I hate those appointments, too. I hate having to 'direct' conversation as well.

Hope you are having a better day today.

Zena said...

those appointments suck!!!

hope you are feeling a bit better today.

Love, Z

Sarah Johnson said...

Oh Kara. I'm so sorry! Just hang on and it will get better, promise.