Thursday, April 9, 2009

Should I Stay or Should I Go...

I did absolutely N-O-T-H-I-N-G today.  I was all determined to work on GRE stuff and instead took a 2.5 hour nap and went online - oops.  I was on-call today for the first time for the rape crisis center, but no one called.  I was still a nervous nilly all day.  

Tomorrow I'm going to see two movies - two, dos, deux, zwei.  I'm taking C, the girl that I work with, to the opening showing of the Hannah Montana movie.  Normally I'm a fan of kids' movies, but NOT Hannah Montana.  I've actually never seen the TV show, but I'm so not interested.  Miley Cyrus kind of creeps me out.  Shiver.  I do like all the animated movies though.  (Monsters Inc. is my all-time favorite.)  The second movie I'm going to see tomorrow is Monsters vs. Aliens.  I'm going with a fellow kids' movies lover and guess where we are going first???  Nothing but the Ice Berry!  I should slink away in shame and never return again, but no, the froyo is so full of divinely celestial goodness that I have to go back.  I'm shameless.  Ha.  The only thing I'm mulling over now is if I should return the tee-shirt...  Hmmmm....  Well, I'm just praying that the manager that hired me isn't working when I go tomorrow evening.  If I never post again it's because he in his thick accent peeled me and chopped me up into one centimeter by one centimeter pieces - all while holding me in the palm of his hand. 

Oh, but the sweet deliciousness of the yogurt is calling my name... Kaaaaaaara.....Kaaaara......

8 comments:

kristin said...

One day off sounds nice, especially on your first day being on-call!

Have fun seeing movies! I haven't seen a new movie in FOREVER!

Your Ice Berry story made me smile. It sounds like one big adventure! I'm glad that you at least stuck it out for a day! I know how difficult it is to talk myself through staying a full day at work sometimes!

Ice Berry sounds so delicious!

Take care!

your friend, kristin

PTC said...

Yeah, I saw Miley singing all over the tube this week. She has an annoying nasaly voice. I never really noticed that before, well probably because I never listen to her.

Enjoy your day!

lisalisa said...

hey- i am taking my girls to see Monsters vs Aliens today! Maybe we will see you there- that is, if you come to Iowa to see it :)

brie said...

Hannah Montana is addictive. I've only watched like 2 eps with my neices, but I like couldn't look away, haha. And YES I want to see the movie. I will hang my head in shame. ;)

I took 'Lil C to Monsters V Aliens this last weekend, and it was a riot, you'll love it.

Good luck with Ice Berry! (Keep the shirt. After all that stress they put you through, you deserve it!)

K said...

Okay, so I kinda liked the Hannah Montana movie.... hehe....shhhhhhhhh.

K said...

So I went to the Ice Berry with my friend tonight and it went surprisingly well - although it's a damn good thing I brought the tee shirt with me because the manager asked me for it. But he did give me free ice cream! Yay! I think we are on good terms... :)

Krista said...

I love it that you are going to see Hannah Montana. I hope you wear her t-shirt and scream in a shrill voice when she comes on screen.

lisalisa said...

he gave you free treats? thats AWESOME! The picture of the frozen yogurt looks absolutely delicious, btw!