Monday, April 27, 2009

Numb4rs

Thanks JB for a great post idea:

5 ... the number of diet orange soda's I've drank in the last 24 hours
6 ... the number of pill bottles I currently have sitting on my dresser
5 ... the number of jeans that I own
2 ... the number of jeans that actually fit :(
7 ... the number of hours I was lying on the couch today
3 ... the number of spots left in the Volunteer Corps
1XX ... the number on the scale that controls my life
162 ... the number of contacts I have in my phone
393 ... the number of Facebook friends I have
14 ... the number of people I follow on Twitter
8... the number of minutes my mom yelled at me yesterday for having an ED
4 ... the number of appointments I have this week (yes, more than usual)
14... the number of kids that crazy octuplet lady on TV has 
0 ... the number of kids that crazy octuplet lady on TV should have  
67 ... the number of websites I have bookmarked on my computer
3 ... the number of e-mail addresses I have
700 ... the score I want on my verbal section of the GRE
24 ... the number of pairs of shoes that I own (disgusting, I know)
5 ... the number of books I'm currently trying to read
200 ... the number of mg of caffeine I need right now
3... the number of minutes I have until I go out to Starbucks with a friend
1 million ... the number of prayers I need

5 comments:

Just Eat It! said...

Although I'm quite possibly the least religious person in the world, I'd be happy to contribute to the 1 million prayers you need. I so feel you on the diet sodas, I for real had four or five already.

PTC said...

You have 162 contacts in your phone!!?? wow!

K said...

PTC - It's because I rarely delete any. So I have some contacts that I haven't talked to in yeeears.

Stella said...

I love diet orange soda!! So yummy!!

And I so agree about the octomom or whatever it is the press calls her. She clearly shouldn't have ANY kids, let alone 14!!

I also would be glad to contribute to the 1 million prayers you need. :)

Anonymous said...

Yay, glad my post inspired you. :) I don't know why, but I've always wanted to do a random post like that. I guess because my blog is called "playing with numbers."

Well I already told you on IM that you have a crazy number of contacts in your phone!