Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Good News

1. I was assertive with Dr. K today (reeeeeeeeally hard to do) and am finally starting an anti-anxiety med - Klonopin. I'm a bloody mess.

2. I finally decided to postpone the GRE test from um, tomorrow, to September 19th. Phew! 12:30pm baby. I'm going to rock it! (See #3).

3. Starting today I have decided to start actively trying to be nice to myself and treat myself well, body and spirit. It's the new cool thing to do.

4. I'm kicking my social anxiety in the balls and am hosting a Girls' Night at my apartment a week from Saturday - I invited 16 people - eek!


Note: It doesn't seem like as many peeps are reading my blog lately, am I getting boring? :)

6 comments:

PTC said...

Sounds good, Kara!! I think the meds will be good for you, as will your new attitude.

Lisa and Jim said...

Oooh, girls' night! May I suggest wine, cheese, and bad Lifetime/Hallmark/Oxygen movies? It's a delightful mix of highbrow and horrid.

lisalisa said...

Awesome goals! Have fun with your girrls night!

I am so jealous of your klonipin- I could totally use some, but if you remember my blog from back when I had it you know why I cant take it anymore.

No, I don't think your blog is getting borring. I think it is a busy time of year for lots of people and maybe they don't have as much time for blog reading. That has been the case for me anyway.

Kylie said...

Great goals - have fun at your girls night.

Jackie said...

I always read, just don't always comment so keep writing :) I take Klonopin and it has helped my anxiety so much. I hope it helps you as well. Love you. xoxo

Tiptoe said...

Yeah Kara! Hope the Klonopin will help you.

I really like number 3 best! Treating yourself well can be very helpful all around.