Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Post

I've decided that I need a "happy post."  Here are some things that help me get through the day:
Online shopping!!!!  Talk about addiction hoping.  Lately, I've been doing a lot of online shopping - jewelry from Wet Seal.com, shoes from Victoria Secret.com, books from Amazon.com... There's nothing like a little retail therapy to forget your woes...


  

This is JB (well, kind of).  I can't even express in words how much she helps me get through the day.  Thanks JB!



  

Yogurt Covered Raisins!  My new favorite food!





My brother C - he just came back home from college to live at home for the summer.  He has a great sense of humor and makes me laugh.  




Sweats - majorly help me through the day without totally falling apart every second about my weight.  Now I just breakdown every few seconds about my body instead of every millisecond.  Thank you sweats!



 

Have you tried the Banana Chocolate Vivanno from Starbucks?  I'm putting in a major plug for these.  I swear I have one almost every day.  Yummmmmmm.  For all those non-coffee drinkers out there - this is for you.  But it's weird - the ones at Barnes & Noble taste better than the ones at Starbucks, don't know why.  I'm at B&N right now sipping one and supposedly studying for the GRE.  Now that doesn't help me get through the day!  Off to study!

10 comments:

PTC said...

Hmm, I wish they made them without banana.

Anonymous said...

I look hot.

brie said...

yay for a happy post! it's always good, every once in awhile, to remember the blessings in life.

Stella said...

I LOVE online shopping!! I love shopping and I love getting mail, so online shopping is the perfect combo!! Its kinda an addiction for me too...oops!

Those yogurt-covered raisins look yummy. I will have to try those. AND that chocolate banana drink! Sounds delicious!

Sorry I've been MIA lately - I've been moving - but CONGRATS on getting into the Volunteer Corps!!!! And I'm sorry you are going through a rough time. Keep your chin up, things will get better :)

Asherbie said...

This post makes me hungry...

Jackie said...

I like the positive post :) The little things in life sometimes help so much :) And JB is hot!!! I will have to try that drink instead of my normal coffee. Love you tons, I am thinking about you. xoxo

Krista said...

Online shopping is the best because you get a high when you buy it and then another when it comes in the mail!

Anonymous said...

Where is my Kara?

lisalisa said...

looking at that drink thingy makes me miss Jamba Juice. MMmmmmm....

Katherine said...

i'm totally going to starbucks today! yummmmmm!! glad you can see some good things in life; that makes ME happy. haha. we have got to catch up soon. LOVE YOU@