Thursday, May 28, 2009

31 Minutes

My life in the form of bullet points:

  • It's 2:53am and I'm still not in bed.  Why?  Because I'm still convinced that I'm going to make myself study for the GRE before I go to bed.  Realistically: not going to happen
  • Speaking of the GRE - ** Mark your calendars **  I have signed up to take the 4-hour long test at 5pm on June 9 so everyone please send mucho prayers and good vibes my way. 
  • Recent realization: Chelsea Handler is tres funny.  Tonight was the third time I've watched her show and I loves it.    
  • Today I ate waaaaaaaay too many yogurt covered raisins.  I've been eating a ridiculously LARGE amount of these lately - I think I have finally ODed.  (I'm still constipated though - what gives?)
  • I failed to mention although you have already probably assumed, that yes, I survived my friend's three-day black tie wedding this past weekend.  I got a different outfit for it though which ended up working out much better than the one I originally had.  I wore these really sexy cool heels (in silver, not black) with an oversized fake jewel on them.  The picture doesn't do them justice, just trust me that they were awesome.  I did have to dance with my dad once at the wedding and that was utterly TRAUMATIC since I don't dance at all (and neither does he - bad combination) - but again, I survived and I'm hear to tell about it.  
  • Did I tell you gals about my new summer business that I started up?  Housesitting and pet sitting for my neighbors.  I'm getting lots of calls.  I made $300 this past weekend.  I'm almost booked for the whole summer.  Yay for extra cash! 
  • I HATE MY BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hating my body = hating myself.  Not cool.  Not fun.  Got lots of hatred to go around.  :(  
  • Well, it's now 3:24 and I think I'm finally getting tired, so I'm going to stop procrastinating and go to bed.  I'll leave studying for tomorrow (well, technically later today).  

6 comments:

Telstaar said...

:) you are amusing me :)

I already had the GRE written in my calendar yay!!!

Not long to go :)

Will be praying and glad you survived the wedding xox

now.is.now said...

I'm taking the GRE this summer too. I understand the whole hate your body = hate yourself thing. Not fun.

Glad you survived the wedding. :)

Hope you got some decent sleep in!

PTC said...

Chelsey Handler is freaking awesome. You have to read her book "My Horizontal Life." You will pee yourself.

YAY for extra money!

Lisa and Jim said...

A THREE-DAY WEDDING? Recession, what recession?

Kudos on your new business venture! That sounds like a fun way to make a buck.

Caitlin said...

Kara - glad you survived the wedding - and horray for the extra cash. That's never a bad thing.
And I looked up the shoes - very cute!

lisalisa said...

ditto everybody else's comments! And i'll bet money that you and your dad looked priceless dancing together :)