Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sleep is the Best Remedy

Yesterday was a bullshit day. It was so bad that I didn't think it was worth it anymore. But today has been a little better. Here's why:

  • Sleep until 11am
  • Got up, moved to the couch in the living room and went back to sleep until 2pm
  • My Dad arrived at 2pm and I forced myself to shower to prepare to go to a movie
  • 3:00pm: Instead of the movie I decide to nap again until 5pm
  • 5pm: Went to dinner and Target
  • 7:30pm: Got home and I'm ready for another nap.
There's nothing like sleeping away your problems!! (And a trip to Target helps too!)

[Edit: It's 10:30pm, I just woke up from a nap and now I'm going to bed! Goodnight!]

2 comments:

lisalisa said...

I'm sorry you are having such a hard time! I really don't blame you for sleeping the day away. If I didn't have children to care for I would probably be doing the same thing.
Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

hi kara, i'm a first time commenter here although I've been reading for a while and I just wanted to say that I'm thinking of you and i'm sorry you've been feeling badly lately. I really think that things will improve with time and if you keep doing the hard work you've been doing in therapy. In the meantime, keep putting yourself out there and spending time with friends and co-workers as much as you can to keep the depression at bay... sleep is good too! take care,
r