Thursday, July 16, 2009

Flight Happy

Despite being on a plane for five hours and anticipating another 2 hour flight, I am HAPPY and EXCITED.

Where am I going???

To meet, follower blogger, JB!!!!! I'm going to her house for the weekend and she is going to show me around. I'm excited because I've never been to Northern Cali, but more importantly, I'm excited to see JB. Let me just give props to JB for not only being an awesome blogger, but an absolutely amazing friend to me.

Thanks JB for being a great friend and hosting me at your house for the weekend! See you in two hours!!!

6 comments:

Telstaar said...

Whoo hoo!! I hope you guys have an absolutely awesome time together! I hope you get on like a house on fire...but don't actually set the house on fire :p!!!

Have fun!!!
*mwah* xox

kristin said...

Yeah! Have tons of fun!

lisalisa said...

this sounds like an awesome time! Have fun you two!

K said...

I'm having a great time with JB - hanging out and seeing the sights. We are going to a craft fair today - yay! I probably won't get around to posting again until Tuesday. Have great weekend everyone!

Krista said...

You chicks have an awesome time! Yea for blogger friends turned real!

Lisa and Jim said...

I used to make fun of my sister for having "online friends" back in the day. I totally eat my words - I would love to meet any of the bloggers I follow!