Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Favorite Things - courtesy of Jackie


Favorite Recent Purchase:

I just bought this flowered Fossil wallet yesterday and I lurvs it!








Favorite Nutritional Supplement:

DIET DR. PEPPER, BABY!





 

























Favorite Vitamin:

I take a women's multi-vitamin and a calcium + vitamin D supplement.  The women's multi-vitamin is my favorite though - it's all in one!
















Favorite Perfume:

Well, it's not really a perfume, but it's a body mist.  I generally don't like smelly things, but Love Spell by Victoria Secret is the best!

Favorite Must-Have:

Burt's Bees Wax lip balm all the way!


Favorite Hair Product:

I can't live without Biolage Mousse. It makes me hair have more volume.  

Favorite Shampoo/Conditioner:

I'm lame and usually just use whatever is in the bathroom.  However, my mom had this one shampoo that I loved - it had green tea extract and mint in it, unfortunately, I don't remember the name of it.  It smelled great and made my hair all tingly.  I prefer using shampoo that says it gives you more volume though.  And conditioner... I'm a lazy arse and sometimes don't even use it!  

Favorite Make-up:

Again, I'm lame and don't wear make-up 99% of the time.  Why you ask?  Not because I think I look fine without it, but because I'm LAZY!  Sometimes I wear mascara to church, but only when I'm in the mood.  I do want to get in the habit of wearing more make-up though.  I like the way I look better when I'm wearing mascara.  But if I wear more than a little make-up, I feel like a hooker.  Haha.    

I tag Sadie, Tiptoe, Kristin, and PalmTreeChick!

Footnote:  My apologies, I had a lot of trouble formatting this post.  I know Blogger is supposed to be very user friendly, but I'm a tard when it comes to computers.  I couldn't figure out how to have a picture, then write under it and then have another picture and write under it, etc.  I couldn't figure out how to move the photos around once I downloaded them.  Lame - I know!  (I think I used "lame" three times in this post, hmmmm).  I have a Mac, I don't know if that's making things harder or not.  Does anyone have a Mac that can help me out?


























10 comments:

Jackie said...

LOVE SPELL is the best - so addicting! I swear I have probably 10 bottles laying around :) I will have to try that vitamin, seeing as how I take probably 10 a day trying to get calcium, vitamin D, hair and skin, etc. Your vitamin looks like a miracle! Where do you get it from?

P.S. The ABBA conditioner Pure Moisture makes your head tingle - you should try it!!!

K said...

Jackie - I don't use the specific brand of vitamin in the picture. You can go to the drug store and find a lot of different brands that say "Women's Daily" vitamin. I usually just buy the generic brand.

DaftDragon said...

I LOVE biolage roducts, they smell friggan amazing. unfortunately they are rather pricy so i generally rock the suave knock off. rock on :)

kristin said...

Diet Dr. Pepper, eh? I think I need to try that. I am a Diet Cherry Coke drinker myself. :)

Thanks for tagging me, by the way! I feel super special!

Take care!

-kristin

Emily said...

Sorry it's taken me SO LONG to get to your blog. :( I'll be a regular reader from now on!

brie said...

ooh ooh! stay tuned to my blog - i'm about to do this one myself.

ps luuuurve the wallet!

xo

lisalisa said...

my current favorite thing is diet dew! so tasty and delicious! Im so honored that you read my blog! I am trying to update it more often. Im warning you- right now its a little angst-y. I read brie's blog too, looove it!

Anonymous said...

I heart the wallet! I have a Fossil wallet -- it's like patchwork. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.

Yay Fossil!

Sadie said...

sorry its taking me so long but i'm on it!!!!!

Tiptoe said...

I'm behind on blog reading, so I'll do a list of favorites soon. :-) That monkey photos drinking diet dr. pepper is a hoot.