Friday, June 12, 2009

New Place

Today is the first night that I'm going to sleep in my new apartment!! Yay!

Moved in? YES
Unpacked? Hellz to the NO!! (I hate unpacking.)
Excited? Yeah baby!
Nervous? Okay, maybe a teeny little bit, but shhhh don't tell...

I'm going out to dinner tonight with my new roommate, R.  We go to the same church but don't know each other very well.  We are going to lay down some ground rules for each other.  She seems pretty cool though so I'm not worried.  

Once I get unpacked I'll post some pics!! 

8 comments:

PTC said...

Very cool. Have fun!

Lisa and Jim said...

Hooray! Have fun at dinner!

now.is.now said...

Have fun! What kind of rules are you going to lay down?

Caitlin said...

Good luck - and enjoy! Hurry up and unpack - I want to see the place already. :)

Telstaar said...

Whoo hoo!!!!

I hope that you have a super lovely dinner and that its the start of an awesomely fun and exciting new adventure!

*hugs*

Love Telly xo

kristin said...

Yeah!!

lisalisa said...

Rule #1: no drinking Kara's diet orange soda!

K said...

Lisalisa - LOL. Thankfully she only drinks Fresca. :)